Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to school----for me, too!


I was headed back to class today for the first
day of classes on campus. No matter how many times I do this, I still always have great anticipation on the first day. I have an awesome schedule---I teach 2 classes on M-W-F and am home by 10:30; on T-Th I teach 3 classes and am home by 12:00. I am also teaching an on-line course this semester. Pray for me that the Lord will use me this semester on campus. I hope to be able to invite some of my students to our college class that Gary teaches at church. Three of my students are from our church, so that makes it fun to see them every day.



4 comments:

SturgillMom said...

We will definitely e praying for you, Michelle. What an awesome opportunity you have every day!

Ann-Marie said...

I'll bet you're a great teacher, M. I'll be praying for you to have a fantastic school year.

MommaHarms said...

Wow! I have no idea if you will even remember me, Michelle, but I was one of your first students back at Tri-City - You knew me then as Nicole Hoelscher. I found your blog by accident when trying to find your sister-in-laws. I keep up with your family from time to time when I see your parents at MBBC (We live in Rockford). I am so happy for all that God has done for you since I was 11 :)

Nicole H

Juliet said...

Michelle,
I love the open door picuture. It's great to read about Gary and you being light and salt in the world.
Will be praying.
Love, Aunt Juliet