Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Handsome Andrew




Andrew's pictures were taken at JcPenny Portrait Studios the other day. One of my favorite things to get is the "Smiles by Wire" so that I can download and save all of his images. It was interesting that one of my former students was the photographer.

For those who don't know Andrew really well, let me explain. Andrew is little in size yet huge in heart. He wants to be independent, but likes to still have his mom close. He is not too highly motivated but super smart. He looks more like a Rehfeldt/Sturgill than a Beard. He would give up his last piece of candy for just about anybody. He is sensitive and wants to please. He loves basketball and army guys. What a mix!!! I love you, Drew!

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

What a good-looking kid! I think a mix of personalities leads to a well-rounded, well-adjustd person! I'm glad he's got such a great mom!

CANDICE said...

AHHH. He is so handsome! He has very nice eyes. HOpe you are all doing well.

SturgillMom said...

What a sweet heart! The photographer did such a great job :)

Anonymous said...

Andrew! Sure wish Gramma could see you in person but I'm sure glad Mom put these great pictures up so Papa and I could see them all! We love you. Gramma