Saturday, February 28, 2009

Presidential Campaign


Andrew's last book report required him to read a book on either George Washington or Abraham Lincoln. He not only had to write a report on the book but then make a campaign poster portraying himself as the potential President. We had so much fun with this one. I love Andrew's three "goals as President." 1)Stop Pollution, 2)Preach the Bible, and 3)Peace in the world. We laughed over his face being implanted on another speaker's body. I thought you might enjoy a bit of our current Presidential "pursuit."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got my vote!! :) Very cute!

Linda said...

He's got my vote!! Very cute :)

Anonymous said...

You've got our votes, too, Buddy! Love ya, Papa and Gramma

Ann-Marie said...

I second the motion! Andrew for prez! He's so cute...superimposed over a suit - he looks like his Uncle Mike or Grandpa Sturgill!

Juliet said...

You never know!!!!