Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our new home



After 15 offers and hundreds of houses, we have finally had an accepted offer, and a home that we are happy to move into! Our closing date is scheduled for Friday, March 20, 2009. The inspection was yesterday, and was pretty smooth. I am not posting pictures of the inside, because the people have much junk, and we are going to be doing some re-painting and re-flooring. The house, however, is in pretty good shape. It was built in 2001, and it is a one-story that contains 2105 square feet. It was nice to find a 4-bedroom home with family and living room and, for Gary, air-conditioning. Praise the Lord for his blessings. We know that this is the house he wants us in, and for whatever reasons, we are thankful to accept it!

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Oh, that's wonderful news! Yea! I'm so excited for you and the family. I can't wait to see the inside when it's all buffed up and polished! Congratulations!

Charity said...

Yeah for you! It is always a chore but so much fun to move into a new house. Wish I could be there to help... and enjoy the weather!!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Home, Sweet Home! We can't wait to see it. Sure looks "California style" and beautiful! Who's that adorable kid in the front?? I'd like to take him home with me.

SturgillMom said...

WOOHOO, so excited for you guys! Happy packing :)

Juliet said...

Finally! Was this one of your New Year's goals?

I am so happy for everyone! Looking forward to seeing more photos of the inside. Glad that you got a 4 bedroom.

The Beard Bunch said...

Yes, Aunt Juliet, it was one of my New Year's goals. You are very perceptive :) I am doing well on the other one's, for the moment, too! Thanks for remembering!