Saturday, October 27, 2012

Time to update......

There are times when I think that the world of blogging is dying.  Why waste my time putting up a post if no one is going to read it?  But then again, I do live thousands of miles away from my family, and they seem to like these posts.  So, I post; not that often, but every once in awhile, like today, I decide to give a picture update.

We took a mini getaway last weekend to Pasadena.  Most of the time was spent eating and swimming, but we did stop at a couple of museums, and the kids really enjoyed the military museum.  Here are some of the pictures from that time.





Now, I must let you know that I plan to put up another post immediately following this one.  Wow....two posts in one day :)

1 comment:

Janice Sturgill said...

Awwww! Everyone is growing. Can't wait to be with you all.