Sunday, June 17, 2007

A full weekend!


I had to post this picture of Brooke from our vacation. Thanks, Bob, for the creativity in it. We loved it!
Gary and I had our anniversary this past weekend. (Like you, Danielle) I did not take any pictures of our weekend, but we had a great time. We stayed at the Hyatt in Valencia, CA. The kids stayed with friends from church (who have a pool), and they did not miss us one bit. It was funny when we watched a movie---Oceans 13--and the opening scene took place in Valencia, CA. It was funny to see it, as we sat there in a theater in Valencia. We spent some time shopping and eating, and it reminded us of the time that we met Aaron there for dinner. Remember, Aaron????
After we picked up the kids, we took them to the races. We were all worn out Saturday night and slept very well.

2 comments:

SturgillMom said...

OK, I think that Hyatt in Valencia, CA was probably a little more exciting than our hotel in Branson :) I guess it doesn't matter what your hotel is like as long as you have good company to be with! I'm glad you guys were able to get away -- have you ever done that before? It was our first time, and I definitely want to do that again...soon! Hey, was Oceans 13 good? I tried to convince Michael to take me when we were "out of town" but he is such a good boy. You know our guidelines, he didn't want to go against his commitment here. But, I am wondering if it is good...we'll just wait to rent it!

The Beard Bunch said...

Yes, the movie was good. Don't you just hate when our husbands are such good boys :)