Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Brooke can write her name


Brooke has learned to write her name! She has been able to write a B for quite awhile, and then several weeks ago, she wrote her name on a card for someone and wrote, "Boo." I thought that was rather funny, but I also liked that she had half of the letters in her name. She asked me how to write an r and then she suddenly showed Gary and I her paper-----Brooke. Not bad for a 3 1/2 year old :) She wanted me to be sure to post this, so that Gramma and Mamaw could see how she wrote her name.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Maybe she'll follow in your Mom's footsteps and become a great writer! That looks like a great start to me!

Anonymous said...

Gramma's very proud of you, Brooke! I have a writing tablet I'll have to send to you! I love you. Gramma

SturgillMom said...

I have to say that I am very impressed! You can even read it, too! Girls are so different when it comes to that kind of stuff.