Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting into Shape

Alright, this is not something you see everyday; actually I don't think I have ever seen this: a 4-year old girl in a skirt doing stomach crunches! Gary and I bought a weight machine a couple months ago; it is kept in our garage. I was working out last night, and Brooke wanted to join me. I had to laugh when she laid on the floor and started doing the stomach crunches. The first thing she said was, "Put it on one (weight)." Then she told me to count to 30. I started counting each one. After we reached 8, she said, "Ok, let's just do 10!"

6 comments:

Janice Sturgill said...

Uncle Aaron would love the "exercising in a skirt!" Ha! Ha! Keep on going Brooke! Love you. Gramma

Charity said...

Hey, she should get together with Madelynn Sawyers. During Spring Break when asked what she was going to do she said DIET! Her and Frankie concocted some sort of plan. I don't think that it panned out though!

Charity said...

Hey, she should get together with Madelynn Sawyers. During Spring Break when asked what she was going to do she said DIET! Her and Frankie concocted some sort of plan. I don't think that it panned out though!

Juliet said...

Being a tomboy...You go Brooke. I don't think I would have made it to the count of 30 either.

Ann-Marie said...

Are we sure she's part Rehfeldt? What is this "exercise" I keep hearing about?!

(Cute photo!)

SturgillMom said...

EW! I need to be doing those stomach crunches :) Yes, Michelle, we did get that book, but Michael snatched it up right away so I haven't gotten to read it yet :) Thank you SO much....I can't wait to read it!